Thursday, August 27, 2009

Carrying on the Torch

Now that Jesse and I have moved to San Francisco, we are taking the memories of Peaches with us and learning from them.  She taught me about my insight into animals and the deep connection I feel with them.  I am continuing the connection through helping other bunnies now.  

I have joined up with Save A Bunny, a rabbit rescue organization.  When I found out about this group, I was thrilled that such a great group existed, then when I got involved I was thrilled to be helping too.  Save A Bunny is amazing, they have a sanctuary for rabbits to live, instead of being inhumanely treated or euthanized.  Then there is a large fostering community, and the end goal is to have these animals adopted.  Talk about second chances?  It's worth more than words can express.  Go to Saveabunny.org, and support humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite things to chew on

  • 10. Books
  • 9. Begonias
  • 8. Buttons
  • 7. Zippers
  • 6. Windowsill
  • 5. Red Rug
  • 4. Miniblinds
  • 3. Electrical cords
  • 2. Cell phone chargers
  • 1. Computer cords